Thank you for your interest
in Catalyst Architecture & Interiors.
Job Description: Interior Designer
Catalyst Architecture & Interiors, a growing Architecture and Interior Design firm in Yarmouthport, MA, seeks a FT in-house Interior Designer to support a wide range of commercial and residential projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design required.
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) licensure preferred but not required
- A true collaborator and team player
- Personable with high level of energy and organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Exceptional graphic communication skills as well as written and verbal
- Revit proficiency desired; AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite a plus
- Ability to learn new software programs as necessary
- Reliable transportation (project related mileage/travel expenses will be reimbursed)
- Conduct various project start-up activities with principals & administrative staff
- Prepare and distribute regular project correspondence
- Coordinate regularly with clients, internal staff and external consultants
- Conduct full range of pre-design & conceptual design activities as lead designer/project manager, or as a supporting member of design team(s)
- Research materials and systems for specific projects
- Assist with development of Revit-based construction documents
- Assist clients with all decision-making in conjunction with principals & project managers
- Assist with furniture selections, develop furniture plans and specifications
- Prepare RFQ’s for furniture and finishes and negotiating pricing with vendors
- Conduct various construction administration activities
- Build network of relationships with area suppliers and vendors
- Maintain current interior materials product library
- Participate in business development activities with principals and marketing coordinator
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills. Benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, and 401k retirement plan.
We are always interested in meeting talented people who share our interests and passion. Please feel free to submit your information below (along with a PDF or Word doc resume) and we'll keep it on file in the event that a position matching your qualifications becomes available.