Project: AMIE Bakery – InteriorLocation: Osterville, MA
- New mixed use building of ±5,500 sf containing a ±2,300 sf boutique bakery with ±2,000 basement storage & prep space and ±1,200 sf retail tenant space
- The bakery along with the building was designed to evoke an urban European bakery model meets Cape Cod with lots of glass and a welcoming street presents
- The ±625 sf state of the art commercial kitchen is spacious with interior widows providing high visibility into the kitchen for patrons
- Site improvements includes a new 19 space parking lot positioned at the back of the property to emphasize the building and street edge.
Design & Site considerations:
- Redevelopment of 3 adjacent parcels consisting of a brownfield lot, residential lot, and an undeveloped lot.
- Located in a Zone II aquifer protection designated area which significantly limited waste water discharge resulting in limited development potential of the 3 sites individually and combined